Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

Once again my heart is so full, words seem futile to express the joy in my heart!

With so much love, I am so happy to share:

Our sweet boy, Reid Warren Lands has arrived!

August 26th, 2012
5am
8lbs 12oz
21 1/4 inches

He has an incredible story, one that I am working on and will post soon enough. We are so in LOVE. So TIRED. And so GRATEFUL.

We feel his sister so close, in the love we feel from him. It is such a sacred time. To bring him home, to nurse him, to hear his cry. All the the things that that we wanted for his sister but never got to experience. His firsts are also our firsts. We love him so much. We love her so much.

I can't wait to share his entrance into the world and how Ruthie Lou was with us in so many ways...

Until then...welcome sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love baby girl and baby boy so much :) cutest babies ever. Love being an auntie and love you super sister!!!

    ReplyDelete