Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Loving Reid Today...and Every Day!

I am in love being Reid's mama, he is a part of me still even though he is now apart from me. We have an understanding of one another that I never want to lose but since he must grow, alas, I will treasure each and every moment with this sweet boy.

I love the feeling of his hand wrapped around my finger, holding my hand while his love holds my heart.
I love breast feeding him and his soft hand gently rubbing my chest.
I love rocking him and his warm body contoured to mine.
I love dancing with him and his eyes smiling up at me.
I love sleeping with his snuggled body meshed next to mine.
I love bath time that is more about playing than getting clean.
I love wearing this boy on long walks, sharing with him all that is nature around us.
i love reading him books and watching his mind learning with such wonder.
I love soothing him when he is crying out for his mama.
I love staring at his sweet face, us smiling at one another.
I love the sound of laughter brightening the silent walls of our home.
I love waking in the morning to a smile so bright it could light up all the sadness in my heart.
I love our sweet boy Reid, for all he has brought, all that he is and all that will grow to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment